Before you begin, it will be helpful if you gather the following information:
- Your social insurance number (SIN)
- Your beneficiary’s SIN (if applicable)
- Images of the front and back of a piece of government issued photo ID
- An image of a recent bank account statement or screenshot from your online banking
- Your bank account information (a cheque is the easiest)
We will ask you a few questions to determine an appropriate risk profile for your account. You will then be presented with a recommended portfolio based on the information you provide. If you feel that our recommended risk level is too high or too low for you, you will be able to adjust it slightly to better suit you.