Your pension administrator would typically provide you with the options available and provide the forms for you to complete. You may wish to transfer funds to a Locked In Retirement Account (LIRA ). In that case the first step would be to open the LIRA with ModernAdvisor. If our custodian needs to sign any forms, such as a locked in agreement, you can send it to us to have signed. We would then send it back for you to include with the documents to the pension administrator.

Did this answer your question?